Tersus David gnss receiver
The Tersus david is a cost-efficient, palm-sized GNSS receiver designed for UAVs, AGVs, and surveying applications. Using an external GNSS antenna the free Tersus Survey App and post-processing software, the David Gnss receiver is a low-cost solution for all survey applications, including real-time RTK positioning and data collection for PPK.
Seamless Integration with Mobile Phone
- free survey App available
Versatile Communication & I/O Interface
- Easy connection to an external radio module for long range communication
-Bluetooth module establishes wireless connection in seconds
Wide Range of Applications
- Paired with a smartphone, the David GNSS receiver can operate as a base, rover and GIS data collector
- Supports Ntrip protocols for receiving CORS differential data
- Tersus Ntrip Caster service available for the connection of two or more Davis GNSS receivers.
Multi-GNSS (GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2)
- Powered by the Tersus GNSS OEM board, David GNSS receiver provides high-precision positioning performance.
- A 4GB in-built memory makes it easy to save data for post processing. the compact size, IP67-rated enclosure and external Bluetooth module alleviates most of the inconveniences encountered in field work.
- Rugged casing and IP67-rated enclosure to support operations in harsh field environments
Easy-to-use Software & App
- Intuitive software turns any android phone/pad into and advanced field controller for David GNSS receiver.